Professional Learning Overview
ACHPER Victorian Branch offers a comprehensive suite of professional learning workshops and events throughout the school year. The program is conducted during the school terms both in and out of school hours.
Professional Learning Program
Our professional learning caters for;
- Health and Physical Education teachers - Foundations to VCE®levels
- Outdoor Education teachers
- School Sport Coordinators
'The ACHPER way' - delivering high quality professional learning to all
Our professional learning program is driven by both teacher needs and emerging trends. Leading teachers and experts ensure the program is;
- evidenced based, engaging and relevant;
- focuses on improving teacher skills and knowledge;
- building scope for teachers to extend their networks.
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL LEARNING EVENTS
- 2016 VCE Exam Teacher Preparation Workshops
- VCE New Study Design Workshop
- Victorian Curriculum Workshops
Review our calendar of 2016 professional learning events, resources and services available for primary, secondary and VCE level teachers in 2016. Click on the image to download.
Tertiary students are welcome to attend ACHPER Victorian Branch professional learning events. A discounted price is available on application for tertiary students. Students are encouraged to contact our office on (03) 9274 8900 or email Kerrie Borrie for prices and more information.
You may be surprised to hear that we offer further professional learning opportunities and support. Here are some alternatives;