Professional Learning Overview
ACHPER Victorian Branch offers a comprehensive suite of professional learning workshops and events throughout the school year. The program is conducted during the school terms both in and out of school hours.
Professional Learning Program
Our professional learning caters for;
- Health and Physical Education teachers - Foundations to VCE®levels
- Outdoor Education teachers
- School Sport Coordinators
'The ACHPER way' - delivering high quality professional learning to all
Our professional learning program is driven by both teacher needs and emerging trends. Leading teachers and experts ensure the program is;
- evidenced based, engaging and relevant;
- focuses on improving teacher skills and knowledge;
- building scope for teachers to extend their networks.
VCE Physical Education NEW Study Design
If you missed our recent series of workshops, you can catch up with our webinar.
- VCE PE New Study Design 2016 PPT presentation
- VCE PE New Study Design Suggested Timelines
- VCAA Information and Resources for Teachers
You may also be interested in our recording of the session.
UPCOMING PROFESSIONAL LEARNING EVENTS
Review our calendar of 2016 professional learning events, resources and services available for primary, secondary and VCE level teachers in 2016. Click on the image to download.
Tertiary students are welcome to attend ACHPER Victorian Branch professional learning events. A discounted price is available on application for tertiary students. Students are encouraged to contact our office on (03) 9274 8900 or email Kerrie Borrie for prices and more information.
You may be surprised to hear that we offer further professional learning opportunities and support. Here are some alternatives;